Look Unto the Cross
Wherein Lies Your Victory
Welcome to the website for Cross and Crown Family Worship Center
led by Pastor James Busby & Pastor John Bouie in Mobile, AL.
Welcome to Cross & Crown Ministries of MobileWherein lies your victory
Welcome to the website for Cross and Crown Family Worship Center led by Pastor James Busby & Pastor John Bouie in Mobile, AL.
If you are searching for a Church family, feel free to review What We Believe, review our Schedule, and visit us for a service.
Thank you for visiting.learn more »
12 Traits of a Godly Woman
- A Godly Woman seeks to be modest in her Dress. Prov. 7:10
- A Godly Woman seeks to holy in her Conduct. Prov. 7:18
- A Godly Woman seeks to be truthful in Speech and Motives. Prov.7:21
- A Godly Woman seeks to be Gentle and Quite. Prov. 7:11
- A Godly Woman seeks to care for her Home. Prov. 31:13
- A Godly Woman seeks to Serve Others. Prov. 31:15,20
- A Godly Woman Strives to be Trustworthy. Prov. 31:11
- A Godly Woman seeks to be Prudent in Financial Matters Prov. 31:16
- A Godly Woman seeks to be a hard Worker. Prov. 31:17,19
- A Godly Woman seeks to have a Good Reputation. Prov. 31:23
- A Godly Woman seeks to practice Biblical Wisdom. Prov. 31:26
- A Godly Women seeks to Live Out the Secrets of Womanhood. Prov. 31:25
Pastor James Busby
Pastor John Bouie
Sunday Morning Worship: 10:45AM
Sunday Night Worship: 6PM
(Last Sunday of the Month)
Tuesday Prayer Meeting: 6PM
Wednesday Evening Service: 7PM
What We Believe
In the inspired Word of God! Infallible, Never Wrong, Divinely authoritative guide for our faith and belief.
• Matthew 4:4
• Timothy 3:15-17
• 1st Peter 1:23
Come join us! Friends and family are welcome. Click below to see our latest upcoming events.
Read our latest blog artiles.
Cross and Crown Family Worship Center Mission is to share with people the truth about God’s Word, proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ based on the finished work of the cross along with the baptism in the Holy Spirit. Our Message through the Holy Scriptures will allow people the opportunity to learn about the Lord and have a deeper relationship with Him and to prepare Christians for the world to come and how to live here in this present world. We are faith- based community church with the sole purpose “To improve the lives of individuals, though faith, family and friends”.